Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Applying for Life Insurance
So, you've received a quote online, spoken to an agent or two, and you're now ready to buy a life insurance policy. There are certain things which you need to get right in order to find the best plan.
- Choose from one of our top rated carriers- rated A or higher by AM Best.
- Complete application-we can complete it over the phone with you or mail it to you and you can complete it at your convenience.
- Complete a brief exam at no cost to you – a nurse can come to your home or office- exam usually consists of a few medical questions, blood draw, and urine sample- usually takes about 20 minutes -we have several carriers that are not on this website that require no exam (rates are higher, but approval is fast). If nothing else comes of your decision to get life insurance, at least you will get a free blood pressure, cholesterol, and HDL ratio screening.
- We then send your application and exam results to the company.
- It usually takes about 4-8 weeks for them to make an offer.
- We will then mail the policy to you. You have around 20 days to decide if you want to keep the policy. If you're totally satisfied, you would then pay your initial premium.
- You become one of our many satisfied and happy clients! This is just the beginning, not the end!
Affordable Life coverage plans
Insurance companies have kept low prices to attract more people. People have been able to buy plans to protect the interests of family members. They know that it has become conveniently possible to buy insurance at low monthly premium.
If you haven't already run a quote, you will be pleasantly surprised by how affordable it is and what you qualify for. If you need additional reasons, consider the following:
Buy insurance for the betterment of your family
Life insurance doesn't cover the dead, it secures the living.
Policies are affordable for every budget and circumstance. It is more likely that a business will go bankrupt for lack of adequate insurance than because it pays for premiums.
Insurance rates are the solution, not the cause.
If you care about those close to you, you owe it to them to buy a life coverage policy. If you have any questions, do contact us.