Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Term Life Insurance In Northern Mariana Islands
Buy pure Term life insurance in Northern Marina Islands
Buying a "Term Life Insurance" in Northern Marinas islands is the cheapest and the simplest type of insurance for all those who are looking for temporary coverage for a certain number of years. You can choose it for the selected number say for 1, 5, 10, 20 and even for 30 years. It comes under the pure insurance because just as you buy a term policy you get a chance to buy death benefits unlike other types of permanent, whole life, universal life and other variable universal life policies. You are no longer required to pay the additional cash values which are mandatory for you under other types of policies.
Secure the future of your family
At the time when you plan for your family’s financial future, keep in mind that it is the only plan which aims at providing you with all possible financial responsibilities in the most affordable manner. The best part is that it helps young families to cover expenses, if one of the parents passes away. All those couples who have just started their career and are having young children would definitely find it difficult to pay for whole life policies. They can buy the policy till the time their children complete education or get employed.
Best reasons to buy Term life coverage
Unfortunately, if your spouse or any of the family members dies then there arises an immediate needs to cover the personal costs. In most of the cases, people purchase a relatively small term insurance so that such expenses can be best covered.
Who all can buy it?
Insurance is not only meant for bread winners. However, it can be most commonly paid for child care, funding higher education, covering debs or liabilities, replacement of an income stream and for the protection against the loss of a key employee. You should buy it to keep things easier for yourself. It would prove to be a wise decision made in the long run.