Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Term Life Insurance- Getting Started
The cash value can also be acquired against if money is needed before the buyer’s death. One of the biggest advantages of term life insurance plans is that they are tax free investments. The amount of money you spend as monthly premium and cash value is not taxed until money is taken out of the policy or the policy is collected.
When you purchase it, then one thing is fixed that there is always a guaranteed payout when the policy is issued.
It is a permanent plan that does not have to be renewed and is normally available for the customer's whole life. Most of the people are not aware of the fact that when dealing with it, the part of the premium is invested so it can gain in value over the years. This value is often called the cast value.
You should always consult three or four different companies to get useful information on the subject. It is very comfortable and probably the cheapest type of insurance plans available.
These plans are becoming more and more popular with many people now realizing the value and the benefits of investing in a good policy.
The family members need not to pay anything from their pocket for burial expenses. If you have any monetary liabilities to pay, your loved ones would have sufficient amount of funds available.
There are a number of plans that are available and consumers can select the one that best fits their needs and pockets.
When you are investing money in such a plan, then you also have to invest in with-profit units. Both Term life Insurance policies and Whole Life policies offer priceless peace of mind to policyholders.