Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Why You Need Life Insurance in Florida
Florida, meaning ‘Feast of Flowers’ in Spanish, is a beautiful state spanning an area of 58,000 square miles. It is approximately the size of England and Wales. The 'Sunshine State' is the only US state that has two rivers with the same name, Withlacoochee, one in the north central Florida (Madison County) and another in central Florida. Cities such as Orlando attract more tourists as compared to other amusement parks in the US. Its Haines City is called ‘The Heart of Florida’.
High stress levels
Some states are more stressful than others; Florida is among the top 10. It has a crime rate of more than 3%. The state sees around 8-9 deaths and more than 25 injuries a year from lightning.
Floridians are not well known for their health awareness
People in the state are not generally health conscious. More than half of the population is overweight. Roughly 10 per cent are suffering from diabetes, 10 per cent have asthma and more than 15 per cent are disabled.
Each year, for every 100,000 people, 43 die of stroke while 20 lose their battle to Alzheimer's.
These stats show how important it is for people in this state to get a decent plan. Decide on one today and request a quote from us.
Term life is the least expensive
Term life insurance is one of the popular and least expensive kinds of life plan. The younger you are, lesser is the cost. When you are buying life insurance, remember it will have no residual value. It will be over when your term ends and will have no cash value. Capital city Tallahassee and others like Miami and Tampa have the same average value for term life policies.
What are life-insurance specific laws
Laws in Florida allow insurance companies to not give you the coverage. If you are eligible for HIPAA, you are guaranteed an individual policy. Pre-existing conditions are not included but only for two years max.
No law or regulation limits the cost of premiums of Florida term life insurance however they do not allow the company to cancel your policy in case of your sickness.