Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Why buy Alaska term life insurance?
Just as you think about insurance, your mind immediately asks, which one and why? Is Alaska term life coverage better or the whole life plan? The decision is crucial as one wrong decision can cost you a lot of money. It is better to analyze and learn about insurance types before you decide to invest in.
Cheaper than Whole life policy
Alaska term life insurance is a financial protection for your family that they get when you die. It’s a predetermined sum that is paid to your beneficiaries if you die during a specified period of time. Since it is for a specific period, the premium you have to pay is low, in fact much lower than the whole life insurance.
A few important features:
- Low cost
- Temporary insurance protection
- Can be renewed
- Has no cash value
- Can also be converted into permanent life coverage
Free Look and Grace Period
When you buy term life coverage in Alaska, you are entitled for a 10-day free look period. This gives you some time at hand to read and understand the policy and say no in case you feel it is not appropriate for you. You will receive a full refund. This free look period can be extended to even 30 days. Besides the free look period, you can also utilize the grace period extended to you by the company. This period can last up to 30 days or 4 weeks and prevents the policy from being cancelled during this time.
Processing of Death Benefits: All insurance companies are required to settle the death claims at the earliest. If your formalities are over, the claim payment can be made within 60 days. An interest can be levied on late payment of death benefits from the date the claim was made to the date of settlement.
- The State Flag designer, Benny Benson (13)
- Susan Howlet Butcher, a famous American Dog Musher
- Joe Juneau, a prospector
- Vitus Bering, an explorer
- Carl Benjamin Eielson, an aviator and explorer
Facts about Alaska
Capital city is Juneau
State flower is Forget-me-not
Its nicknames: The Last Frontier, Land of the Midnight Sun
State’s motto is North to the Future
Capital city is Juneau
Alaska is known for its friendly, independent-minded people