Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Low Cost Term Life Insurance - What Will it Cover?
Term life offers comprehensive coverage and peace of mind to people. You can also tailor these plans with 'riders' to suit your exact requirements for a nominal fee.
People have started showing keen interest in life insurance products. It would not be incorrect to put forth that it has become an indispensable product over the years. There is no need to take risk when you can buy life coverage and secure the future of whole family at an affordable monthly premium. It is about taking care of your family keeping both, the best and worst, in mind.
You have to make sure that your money is going in safe hands. One thing you should see is the cost of the same plan that you have finalized but of the other companies.
This will surely help you in your head to deal with the genuine company. You should be familiar with the list of all the coverage’s that you will get from the plan.
This provides a cost efficient solution for those who want to experience the gains of term life insurance without having to make high monthly costs.
You should invest money after taking the monthly budget into account. There is no point in buying a plan which costs you more than what you require. The best part is that you can buy some of the best plans without paying a higher amount for it.
Smoker rates are substantially higher than non-smoker rates. If you ever thought of quitting, do it now before entering into a policy. Life insurance is all about risk assessment and smoking puts you in a high risk category.
Guaranteed and renewable policies are often the most flexible options, the former costing a little more, but favored by those with a pre-existing health condition. Elective coverage (riders) can add further flexibility to your basic plan.
There are several policies available in the market. One of the cheapest forms of life cover is a term life insurance plan. This type of insurance plan is combined with a profits fund. Most people are still not aware of the fact that all the incentives are added to the profit side of the policy.