Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
How Life Insurance can help with funeral costs
Life insurance is an effectual method of planning and taking care of funeral costs. Most policies tend to cover loans, health emergencies, obligations and more. Some plans also cover the costs of a funeral. These policies are known as Burial Insurance plans.
These plans allow flexibility and the opportunity to scale down burial costs compared with other methods of payment. Below you will find vital information regarding the ways in which policies can help with these costs.
Make savings on funeral expenses:
There are several advantages to buying funeral insurance. The emotional pain of losing someone is often compunded by the financial issues that surround it. You can ease the financial strain by investing in a Burial Insurance policy. Increasing burial costs have not helped the situation. If you don't want to put an unnecessary burden on your loved ones, it is a good idea to start planning sooner, rather than later.
Financial security coverage for your family:
Some individuals prefer maintaining a savings account or trust fund to pay for final expenses. Nevertheless, for people who have unexpected medical bills or other responsibilities, those accounts could potentially be drained before the burial costs are covered. With life insurance, your family can be guaranteed that they will not have to face any sort of financial burden.
Benefits of investing in Funeral coverage:
Some individuals choose to buy funeral insurance, which functions just like life coverage, but is supposed to cover only the end-of-life costs linked with a funeral, inclusive of a coffin, burial, cremation, transport of body and other expenses. Some individuals may be confused by the difference between funeral and conventional coverage, so make it a point to exhaustively research your options prior to committing. Generally, it has been observed that burial insurance proves more beneficial for people between the ages of 50 and 85 years.