Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Invest in Funeral Expense Insurance
Young kids eagerly wait for their birthdays. They actually feel proud about getting older as they will then be able to act like grown-ups and copy them. As they mature, birthdays remind them of mortality. They realize that every little thing has to come to an end at some point or the other and that we all have to perish when our time comes.
We usually make an attempt to neglect the fact that we are going to die one day and that people will attend our funeral. But passing away without being covered under Funeral expense insurance can lead to a tough time for the family members and friends of the departed person.
Do you have any idea about how much does a coffin costs or have you ever made an effort to know what would be the cost of a simple funeral ceremony? If not, you better do it now. You will certainly be amazed to learn that the costs of all the burial accessories and other arrangements would run into more than a thousand dollars each.
If any individual dies all of a sudden without being covered under Funeral expense insurance, his family members can be in a big trouble. They would then have the entire burden on their heads. They would run here and there making an effort to gather money for the final expenses. Likewise, family members would have no idea regarding what type of funeral you wished to have.
At the time of grief and sadness, the family members would not be in a position to take basic decisions on blossoms, music, food, coffin and so on. So, if you want the final ceremony to take place the way you expect, then funeral expense insurance will take care of that.
There are many companies in the market who deal in it. But, you will have to select the best amongst all of them. Small scale companies have policies that can be tailored as per the wish and demands of an individual. You just need to take shell out a lump sum amount of money for your burial arrangements. After your death, this amount would then be paid to the other family members to make proper arrangements for the ceremony.
You can be normally issued policies within a week’s time and you do not have to wait for long for approval as in the case of conventional insurance.
It can take you months to settle your claim and obtain the money to pay for your funeral services in the case of traditional life coverage. On the other hand, final expense funds are generally dispersed within the time period of 24 hours after the funeral service is rendered.