Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Life Insurance Plans – Buy for Secure Future of your Loved Ones.
Life insurance plans are purchased to make sure that people have some financial security in their lives. Life Insurance is one of the most extensively used safety tools on the market. With life insurance plans, one does not have to worry about security of their family in their absence. These plans provide financial security to the surviving family members after the death of the insured. The premiums that have to pay by these individuals towards these life insurance plans are based on numerous factors. They often comprise of the factors like:
- Gender of the individual
- Age of the individual
- Hobbies of the individual
- Quality of life of the individual
- Profession of the individual
- Medical history of the life assured etc.
Millions of people all over the world benefit from different life insurance plans. Individuals belonging to diverse age groups and different walks of life will perhaps buy life insurance plans at some point during their lives. The reasons may vary like investment purposes or for tax benefits, but the main point is that it provides complete peace of mind which is too hard to get in today’s world.
The advantages of buying life insurance plans include:
- Secure future of the spouse and children.
- Life insurance plans can be used to pay for estate taxes and other settlement amounts.
- Individuals will not be required to pay tax against this amount until the time they withdraw funds from the policy.
Types of Life Insurance Plan
Generally, there are two main types of life insurance plans - term insurance and whole life insurance. Term Life Insurance plans are the simplest plans. These plans provide coverage only for a short period of time. The plan can be renewed after the term comes to an end but chances are that the premiums will go up. Term Life Insurance plans are economical.
Conversely, whole life insurance plans are pricey but these policies persist for as long as the insured lives. Whole life insurance plans are sometimes treated as investment options because an individual does not receive any money till the death of the insured.
Policies like unit link life insurance plans offer immense investment options along with financial security. In this one has to pay two separate premiums - one for the life insurance and one for investment. These life insurance plans are beneficial as they give financial help during your lifetime as well as after your life span to your family members.
Retirement life insurance plans are meant for senior citizens. These plans offer security and freedom to the surviving spouse. Child plans are one more option in life insurance plans. These life insurance plans provide financial aid for your child's education, marriage, etc. A further option available is the health insurance policies. These policies provide a cover for medical expenses. These are basically designed for people who have health problems.
One thing is for sure that these life insurance plans protect the requirements of your loved ones in case of adverse events. It’s a way to keep your family safe and sound even when you are not there for them.