Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Benefits of No Medical Exam Life Insurance
No medical exam life insurance has wonderful benefits to its credit, but sadly those benefits do not get noticed by the majority of the individuals. People generally keep on postponing the decision until it is too late.
The lackluster approach serves no purpose at all. The lifestyle habits are equally to blame here. People do not like the whole idea of buying insurance. They tend to make stupid excuses to avoid spending money on it.
Insurance companies fail to imagine that how someone can be engrossed in doing day-to-day tasks they take their eyes off future security and guarantee. People have their own particular reasons. They are not very encouraged to visit doctors, give blood tests and wait for the final verdict.
There was a ray of light for these companies. They came-up with the concept of ‘no medical exam insurance’. It proved to be a perfect plan for those who were looking to get rid of medical examination earlier.
In such cases, the monthly premiums are low that ultimately assists in buying the umbrella cover for the complete family for a comprehensive benefit.
There are several companies offering multiple products in the market. It all comes down to the point of finding the one which suits you the most.
Some spectacular benefits of acquiring multiple quotes over the Internet are as follows:
- Access to several major firms within fraction of a second.
- Highly expedient and commodious means of pulling together relevant quotes.
- Easy surfing at one's own place with no invasion of privacy.
- Comparative explanations of the quotes.
- No prodding of annoying and pushy agents.
- Exceedingly simple online qualification for life coverage.
- Easily to download application form that can be filled up within minutes.
- Quick revert-back and faster subscription to the wanted policy.
- Accessibility to get the printout of the policy.
- Provision of online payment of premium via dependable and secure method.
Those people, who had lost hope of buying a life plan because of their illness and ailments, can now certainly qualify for it. Even if they are on medicines, they can go for this choice.
The no medical exam life insurance plans have really brought about a new lease of life and hope. The cost factor is slightly on the higher side however it is worth the amount of money spent on it.