Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
www.beyondquotes.com is committed to protecting the information that you provide us. The information that you voluntarily submit via our quote request forms and any other means is saved on a secure server to which only a group of select employees has access.
We only use this information to assess customers’ suitability for life insurance plans, update an existing policy or to furnish their application with the requisite information.
www.beyondquotes.com also inactively collects information, which has no identifiable personal data with which we improve the quality and usability of our website as a whole.
Users should appreciate that when they order a life insurance policy from www.beyondquotes.com, their details must be passed to the policy provider in order to commence service.
www.beyondquotes.com may use third party services such as email providers and credit card processors in order to complete the order process and validate your application. After you register your information with us, we must share information accordingly in order to provide this service.
Any third party that is involved in the process is prohibited by law from using your identifiable information for any purpose including their own marketing and promotions.