Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Term Life Insurance for Unhealthy People
Medical exam generally fetches two different opinions from people. Some people are fully aware of it and this forms the reason that they don’t want to have coverage. While, some others, are taken aback by the term; they are almost in a state of shock when they hear exam. Some companies have made it mandatory to undergo medical examination when applying for term life coverage.
Both types of people have a definite answer in the form of no exam term life insurance. There is no need to call your insurance company to check if they have made the medical exam mandatory, if you are already enrolled in it. There is no requirement to submit a record of medical history to apply for it.
Insurance without Blood Test
There are companies who do not ask for a list of medications you take presently neither they ask for blood test. So there is a reason to be happy as no one will draw your blood in a syringe. It is beneficial for people who are unable to take time out from their busy schedule.
The applicant does not have to wait for the test report to be out. They can start looking for the right plan and fill the application form online.
One can get insurance quotes from various reputed companies, fill the online application form and the policy is received almost within a week. Our website offers the best insurance quotes that are available in the industry. One can also ask to consult a qualified agent if he or she needs any clarification.
Quick and Easy Term Life Insurance at 58
In majority of the cases an applicant is asked just the basic questions. But here is a caveat; whatever you answer must be true to the best of your ability. In case the insurance company finds out that you have manipulated any information at any stage be it during the term of the coverage or when asking for amount then the company has full right to turn down the contract.
Our main objective is to provide the best protection for you and your family. The fact, that, since you are one of or lone bread earner for your family. You value in the family is simply irreplaceable. In case your family loses you, they come under financial burden. So it is your responsibility that you make adequate arrangement in case your family had to face your untimely death.
No exam term life coverage at 58 costs a little bit higher than insurance policies where medical examination is mandatory. But then people who have health issues are in more need for it than people who are healthy.