Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Term Life Insurance for Golden Years
The latter years of life are considered as golden years as at this point in life almost all the objectives of the life are met and all a person needs to do is relax till he or she breath their last. But then the pleasure of life is in its complexity and it never stops from conveying this message at this point of life either. One must consider himself really lucky if he or she is not affected by any disease at this age. Term life insurance at 73 is something one cannot ignore.
Time and tide wait for none and even before we realize we are in our 70’s and wish that we have some additional form of coverage to ease the burden on our family in case of any eventuality. This age group is a potential target market for insurance companies and considering their credit report and less risk coverage they are always a welcome.
Facts to Avoid Bad Decision
People are thinking of getting enrolled in term life coverage at 73 must take note of few things in order to avoid coming to a bad conclusion. The first thing to clear is to make sure that the policy is in fact a term life insurance policy. Many insurance companies may sell a look alike but in actual they are not.
The second point to consider is the company you choose to buy a plan from. Some companies are unable to maintain their operational cost within limits and they ultimately pass it on to the end consumer. So the obvious question is why we should pay for a company’s inefficient working. Pick a company that is efficient in its working and this will enable you to enroll in a policy at lower rates.
Finding an insurance company that has good track record and provide insurance at an affordable rate may involve a lot of research but it will be quite beneficial in the end. One easy way to compare the cost of different companies is to go online; you can compare the costs online.
Insurance to Pay for Funeral
At the age of 73 one is left with none or very less task in our life. We need not to worry about our children education or what will happen in case we lose our job. The only thing that bothers our mind is that our family is not burdened with the burial expenditure after we die. It is a comprehensive solution, to say the least.
It is the most practical way to take care of your family even after you die. Even with a minimum coverage policy, you can arrange for the funeral and burial expenses after your death. If you are considerate enough for your children, you will never want to turn a blind eye to this fact.