Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Guaranteed Life Insurance Benefits All
Owing to the uncertainty that surrounds our lives, having a life insurance has become everyone’s necessity these days. People who are hale and hearty do not face any kind of trouble while obtaining life insurance coverage.
But those who are suffering from some pre-existing condition like diabetes, cancer, heart disease, usually have a tough time getting life insurance coverage of their choice. For such people, guaranteed life insurance is the last resort.
Anyone can buy guaranteed life insurance and enjoy the benefits of a life insurance. Guaranteed life insurance doesn’t make any discrimination on the basis of age, sex, and health condition. You are asked some simple questions like name, age, and address and you are granted a life policy.
Why Choose Guaranteed Life Insurance?
- No one is turned down
- No medical exam
- Cash value can be created
- Covers medical expenditures and burial expenses
Guaranteed life insurance is ideal for people who have been declined life insurance on the grounds of pre-existing conditions. Moreover, you are not asked to undertake some kind of medical exam to qualify for guaranteed life insurance. Neither are you asked endless questions pertaining to your family medical history. All you have to do is to give in some basic info about yourself.
Benefits of Guaranteed Life Insurance
With guaranteed life insurance you get graded benefits. This implies that if the insured passes away within a stipulated time period, the beneficiaries are entitled for only a part of the claim. However, if the death occurs two years after the policy was bought, you get full death claim.
After the death of the policyholder, guaranteed life insurance provides a lump sum amount as death benefit which can be utilized to pay off medical bills, mortgage, death tax, burial expenses, and standing bills if any.
How to Get Best Guaranteed Life Insurance Quotes?
There are lots of insurance companies in the market that offer guaranteed life insurance. However, you need to be careful while shopping for one. Do your homework over the Web to look for an authentic insurer who can provide guaranteed life insurance at reasonable rates. You can obtain quotes from various service providers and compare them. You can then pick the one that suits all your requirements and also fits your pocket.
Since guaranteed life insurance can be availed by anyone irrespective of health history, the policy holder has to shell out higher premiums than other types of insurance. The reason is obvious, the insurance companies offering guaranteed life insurance are taking a big risk, and to cover this risk they ask for high premium amounts.
Guaranteed life insurance is probably the best thing that you can do for yourself and your family. And if you do some legwork, you can sure get the best deal, one that offers maximum benefits and is affordable at the same time.