Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Discount Term Life Insurance - A Smart Way to Save
Most modern online life insurance providers have quote engines, whereby you enter a few details and relevant quotes will appear in a matter of seconds. Most of the people repeat this single mistake again and again by forgetting the basic rule and that is to get protection first.
There are number of ways to find affordable life coverage plans. You can easily find number of places online where you can get discount term life insurance quotes and compare them. In these databases, you have to fill information like: whether you have ever been a smoker or ever had a life-threatening malady, but for the most part the quotes are fast and comfortable to get.
After filling your information in the database, the company will send you out some more materials or forms to fill out. Nowadays, all companies are advanced and have automatic payment monthly system by which all premiums are deducted from your checking or savings account. You can get all the information on plans and get quotes online. There is no need to spend time talking to agents all day long.
Most people don’t know that term life coverage settlements can also be used to pay off a car, debts, or even a mortgage on a home depending on the plan bought by them. If the main earning person dies then her spouse and children will surely need term life insurance settlement to cover additional costs and provide money that the deceased person's income would have had they not perished.
Most of the people are not aware of the fact that the company's benefit package may be higher because they are averaging what the average employee quote would be. If you are young than the average employee, chances are you can get a much finer deal than the one at work. Term life is more beneficial to have as it provides a certain source of income if the family provider dies.