Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Obesity and Minnesota Term Life Insurance
Minnesota literally means "sky-colored water" or "water of the clouds". The state is also nicknamed the "Gopher State" probably because of large number of gophers which chew farm crops here.
Life insurance is very important for people because of the rising levels of obesity being witnessed here. There is a need for quick action to check alarming obesity levels, especially among children.
Quick stats about obesity
- As per a study, it will cost the state $3.5 billion by 2017
- If the rate keeps on rising at current rates, Minnesotans will have to pay $3.5 billion in extra health care costs every year by 2019.
- If nothing is done to check the problem, by the year 2021, almost 20% of the population will be overweight.
- More than 15% of the children between 8 to 18 years are not only overweight but also obese.
- Another study says more than 22% of children between the age of 3 and 6 are already overweight or obese.
Minnesota Term life insurance offers preventive measures, if not cure
Minnesota term life insurance may not be the cure, but can be a pertinent prevention for you. It pays to invest some money in a plan to protect your loved ones in case of your untimely death and ease their problems when life poses a challenge to them.
If you die within the term of your plan, your wife, children and parents would have at least some financial help to begin with. It will be a big source of help for them.
Facts about Minnesota
- Capital city: Saint Paul.
- Largest city: Minneapolis.
- It is also called the land of lakes. It has more than 10,000 lakes.
- It boasts of having the biggest US mall, Mall of America (M.O.A.).
- The 20th most populous US states.
- Also known for many famous writers such as Sinclair Lewis, who won the Nobel Prize for literature.