Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Why do you need a Burial Insurance?
The burial of a loved one can completely shatter the entire family. The very thought of ‘death’ scares most of us. Some individuals are just not ready to face this reality of life that everyone who takes birth, has to leave the earth one or the other day.
People generally focus on the present time and are afraid to think about the physical death. No matter what you think regarding death, it is a situation that each one of us has to deal with.
If you are conscious about your death; how will it go about, who would take care of your funeral ceremony, where will all the funds come from, then it is the right time to go for burial coverage.
If you are keeping ill and are not sure about your tomorrow, then it is the appropriate time for you to pull up your socks and begin preparing for your own funeral and burial.
Following are some of the benefits:
1. Life insurance will never get terminated:
One of the fundamental benefits of final expense policies is that while you may not be around, there are still responsibilities that remain and these policies look after them. While some policies have conditions which allow the termination of a plan, final expense policies assure the policyholder that they won't be let down when the time comes.
2. Premiums will remain constant:
Premiums for burial insurance are guaranteed to remain static for the duration of your policy. When you buy a policy and agree on your budget and coverage options, these remain until it is time to claim. This helps policyholders manage their budgets without any unpleasant surprises further down the line.
3. Build cash value over a period of time:
Burial insurance policies accrue cash value over time. This can have many advantages, particularly from a creditor's point of view. Speak to a professional agent to know more about the financial benefits of a burial insurance plan.
There are several policies that you can review and discuss prior to enrolling for one. No one is aware of the time of death, but it will certainly take place at some of some point of time. In this case, it is suggested to prepare well for that time. You can also do the same by purchasing a good burial insurance policy.