Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Run, Row, Rock but Get Nebraska Term Life Insurance Too
You love skydiving, scuba diving, paragliding and all things adventurous. But make sure this risk-loving quality of yours doesn’t put your family in a spot. The more risky activities you take part in, the greater the threat to your life and the greater chances that life insurance companies will not be keen in offering you plans.
There are some inherently dangerous preoccupations that may force the company to charge you extra or even decline the application. Some of them are:
- Deep sea diving: Most of the insurance companies will raise an eyebrow if you are a scuba diver. Deep sea diving poses a threat to your life and increases your chances of death, however unfortunate that may sound to you.
- Hang gliding: This flight of fantasy may give you that feeling of ecstasy but gives your Nebraska term life insurance firm a feeling of unease, for the sport poses a risk to your life and to their pocket.
- High-altitude climbing: Your life insurance provider will not be happy to learn that you routinely ascend to high elevations. Either the company will deny you term life insurance or will charge you a higher premium.
- Racing: Your love for racing may shorten your run for life, that’s how your insurance firm feels. Be it a dragster, stock car, Formula One or a dirt bike; be prepared to pay more for it.
Don’t lie (It may come back to hit you hard)
- When you decide to go for term life insurance Nebraska, tell your insurer everything about your love for adventure. Pretending that you don’t will aggravate the situation. If you die while indulging in a risky sport, your insurer might withdraw the policy if it discovers that you were a regular there. Worse, your family members will be denied all the financial the protection you intended to provide them.
- If you indulge in high-risk sports just once in a while, you don’t need to divulge any details. However, if you are a regular at sports such as skydiving, skiing, ballooning or racing, it is a must to inform your insurance company about your activities. It will help them to give you adequate coverage.
Finding affordable plans
No matter how dangerous your profession or hobby, you can still have your way with affordable premiums. Lots of insurance firms cater specifically to people like you, who love the rush of adrenalin. So, shop around for the cheapest policy, get multiple quotes and compare the offers. There are agents who specialize in providing quotes for high-risk individuals. Make your choice and take your chance.