Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Burial Insurance for Senior Citizens
Burial Insurance policies are also addressed as final expense insurance. They are small life insurances that are purported to pay for your funeral costs and other related expenses. Such types of policies are gaining much popularity now-a-days, especially with senior citizens.
Senior citizens are not sure about the future and normally think that they are a burden on their children, so they buy funeral insurance policies to free their children and other family members from the costs to be incurred at their funeral. They make all the arrangements for their final day well in advance to avoid giving anyone much trouble.
A burial insurance policy is the best method with which senior citizens can get an affordable life insurance. Some of the typical features of a burial insurance policy are mentioned below:
- It is a permanent insurance with premium rates that never change with time.
- Qualifying age for these insurance policies is between 50 to 85 years.
- No medical examination is required and most of the health issues are okay.
- This type of insurance is issued quickly and death benefits are shelled out promptly.
What if you possess some major health troubles?
Most of the burial policies are quite easy to qualify for, even if you are suffering from some minor illness. The application normally comprises of a health questionnaire and the life insurance company will usually check to ensure that there is not a single thing in your health history that you did not bring out.
But what if you have more grave health conditions? There are insurance policies that are called guaranteed issue final expense policies, and nobody is turned down. The monthly premiums are higher, but for those who consider that they have no other alternative, these policies can render peace of mind that their final expenses would not be a burden on their family and friends.
Which Company can provide you insurance at the most cost effective rates?
There are large numbers of companies that provide comparatively cheap burial policies for seniors and older people. Since each company has different underwriting demands, the finest company will differ from individual to individual. Your rates are determined by your actual age as well as your health history and smoking condition.
It is advised not waste a single moment and purchase a Burial insurance policy as soon as you can. This will protect you as well as your family in all possible ways for the time to come.