Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Financial Security with Term Life Insurance
When thinking about financial security for family, one name that pops up in almost everyone's mind is life insurance. There are two types of life insurance available in the market – Term Life Insurance and whole life insurance. Both have their own benefits and it's entirely up to the consumer to decide which will be better for him in the long run.
When you have a budget to keep in mind, the best option would certainly be Term Life Insurance. It offers low-priced premiums that are pocket-friendly for even average earners. The market is flooded with insurance companies who have all kinds of life insurance policies for different range of customers.
Term Life Insurance Quotes
The insurance companies exercise lot of caution when selling out insurance policies. They will go deep in your family to know if there's any health history. Before giving out an insurance, you will be asked some basic questions about your age, gender, health, etc. It is important to answer these questions truthfully because on the basis of this info, you will be offered a quote.
If you lie or try to hide something, you will land up in trouble. For instance, if you are a smoker, mention this in your application form. Hiding this piece of info will not do you any good. Sooner or later the insurance company will come to know about it and at that time, you will have to bear the consequences.
You are provided an insurance quote based on the current information given by you. If at any point of time, the insurer finds out that any of it is not true, your policy might be annulled.
These insurance companies are very particular about certain things and so you should be. When buying a Term Life Insurance, do your footwork. You will not be able to make the right choice, if you are not well-informed about the subject and the current trends pertaining to Term Life Insurance.
Do's and Don'ts When Shopping for Term Life Insurance:
- Do your homework
- Consult a financial adviser.
- Inquire about the insurance company
- Seek information about their financial status
- Check out quotes from different sources
- Do not rely completely on online quotes
- Buy insurance from a reputed insurance firm
The internet offers a myriad of options when looking for term insurance quotes. There are several insurance companies who are ready to help you in getting your desired insurance quote. You can call them and clear whatever doubts you have in your mind.