Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Life Insurance for Women: Get Better Rates
Women need financial security, just like men. They need to protect themselves against all the possible health conditions associated with old age to keep on living happily.
Life insurance is meant to protect the financial future of survivors, and there are tens of millions of families across the U.S. who depend heavily and in many cases exclusively on the income provided by females in the work force.
Women must start looking for the right type plan. When breakups occur, it is the woman who is far more likely to end up with custody of the children.
Many are almost completely on their own when it comes to raising their children.
Only a little basic planning is required to help secure a strong future for the survivors of any woman who experiences an untimely passing.
On the other hand, without a plan in place, one is left simply to imagine scenarios which may or may not play out.
One very important part of this plan that can ensure any woman much greater control of the future of her offspring in the event of her untimely passing is the acquisition of life insurance.
Fortunately, women can obtain policies at exceptionally low rates- even lower than what men pay. The reason for this of course is that they are less likely to die either from accidents or from natural causes.
For example, a woman who is 30 years of age, in good health, and who doesn't smoke can purchase a 20 year term policy with a face amount of $250,000 for less than fifty cents a day.
For fifty cents more the amount she can buy a policy with a face amount of $500,000.
And these policies are offered not by some no-name company with a shaky financial rating, but by the best life insurance companies in existence--names like AIG, Banner Life, West Coast Life, TransAmerica, and others.
Times have changed!
Yes times have changed from the way things were when men were the primary wage earners.
Nevertheless the concept of life insurance as being something for men to buy for their families still persists.
It is for this, and no other reason, that so many women do not have coverage even though there is a clear need, and even though most could probably afford it.
Getting a policy should be a fairly straight forward affair. Applying for a simple term policy takes only a few minutes.
Use Beyond Quotes to check rates and you'll see that it is very affordable. Once you have decided on a plan and a term length you can apply. It's really very simple to give yourself this peace of mind.