Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Affordable Death Insurance Plans
Do not pay excessive amount:
Death insurance plans help the family members to pay for burial expenses when someone dies in the family. People find it to be a good investment to make.
Senior citizens buy death insurance to take off the unnecessary pressure. They know that it can provide some kind of relief to the family members who are trying to get over the loss of a family member.
Many elderly people believe that there are no affordable choices for them to leave behind money for their family members to pay the final expenses. It is an effective way for senior citizens to get low cost life coverage.
Few prominent features:
- A permanent death coverage plan with fixed monthly premium.
- The qualifying age for these plans is between 50 and 85 years.
- No medical examination is needed and majority of the health problems are accepted.
- The plan is issued quite easily and quickly too.
- The death benefits are paid without any hassle.
What if I have serious health ailments?
The majority of the death coverage policies are simple to qualify for, even if you possess some venial health problems. The application form normally contains a health questionnaire and the company will usually check to ensure there is not a single thing in your health account that you did not bring out.
But what if you have more grave health problems? The guaranteed issue final expense policies are considered to be a safe bet for them.
The premiums are higher, but for people who suspect that they have not any other alternative; these policies can render a ray of hope for all of them. They would not be a burden on their families anymore.
Which company offers low-cost effective rates?
There are large number of insurance companies that provide comparatively cheap insurance policies for elderly people and seniors. Since each company has dissimilar underwriting demands, the best company will vary from individual to individual. Your rates are determined by your age in addition to your health account and smoking status.
The most significant tip when shopping for insurance:
You would certainly not purchase shoes from a salesman with just one size and color right? In the same way, do not purchase your death insurance in the similar way. See to it that you acquire multiple quotes from numerous carriers. This will be significant since it will help you save a large amount in the end.