Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Maryland Term Life Insurance in the “Crab Capital”
Famous things first
Maryland is known for its theme parks and seafood. Crabs here are enjoyed by millions of people who stay and visit the place just to relish the seafood delights.
The tussle between Maryland and Virginia watermen over territorial crabbing rights has led to lot of unpleasantness in the past. This war was captured by James Michener in his novel, “Chesapeake”.
Maryland is called the "Crab Capital of the world" because of its crabmeat market. On Labor Day weekend every year, people organize crab races, crab cooking and picking contests, a boat parade and even a beauty pageant. A Miss Crustacean is crowned each year as a mark of acknowledgment of the state’s blue crab industry heritage.
How to save on high premiums?
Money is never enough, no matter how much you earn. It’s always a burden to take out an amount for Maryland term life coverage. Paying high premiums to life insurance companies is not a good choice of course, but what is the solution?
The answer lies in good planning, good research and good selection. Nobody likes to waste their hard earned money, so go for a term life plan with the lowest premium rates possible.
Here’s how to ensure low premiums
Prevention better than cure:
Try to lead an active and healthy life. You can avoid rising life insurance costs by adopting a healthier lifestyle. Insurance companies tend to look at your past health conditions first. They do not want to take any unnecessary risks.
Research and review:
You should check all the options closely. Look for quotes from various companies and select the best one keeping personal interests in mind. To get accurate life insurance quotes, you should contact different websites. Comparable quotes will help you make a more informed choice.
Get Group Maryland Term life insurance:
You can avoid high costs by buying a group insurance policy. Otherwise go for a policy that combines many kinds of insurances, such as life, health or other. Buy a group policy through your workplace that will ensure lower rates than if you buy it individually.
Famous People of Maryland
- Michael Phelps, an American swimmer who excelled in the Olympics winning 16 medals.
- Patricia Richardson, an actress, remembered for her role as Jill Taylor in the 1990's sitcom “Home Improvement”.
- American actress Jada Pinkett Smith is married to Will Smith.
- Tennis player Pete Sampras who captured the hearts of tennis aficionados with his perfect shots.
- Musician Frank Zappa, whose music was termed as politically charged and shocking in nature.