Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Michigan Term Life Insurance
Michigan witnessed a bloodless siege in 1812 when the territory was surrendered to the enemy. An attempt to reclaim Detroit resulted in American defeat in the River Raisin Massacre. The battle is considered as the bloodiest ever fought in the state. It had the highest number of American casualties, and the moment we say causalities, insurance comes-a-knocking on our door.
Advantages of Michigan Term life insurance
- Term life insurance is inexpensive and offers a tax-free death benefit to your beneficiaries. The coverage is offered for a fixed period of years. The time period depends on your age at the time of purchase. It does not accumulate cash value. You can customize the plan a bit by paying in advance for the complete period, and receiving the check back for the premium you paid.
- Term life policies will protect your family and loved ones financially in case, God forbid, something happens to you.
- It can cover a variety of costs if the need be, such as paying off debt, children’s education, funeral expenses, mortgage, etc. It will help your family live peacefully when you are not there to support them.
- Most importantly, you are not bound to continue with the policy once it is expired. You can choose whatever you feel like, drop the plan completely or keep paying the monthly premiums, as you were doing.
Types of quote:
There are two types of term life coverage quote available. One is for a cash value policy and the other is for a term policy. The difference lies in the framing of the policies and the kind of investment options you have.
Did you know?
- The Lower Peninsula is mitten shaped. People will excitedly tell you where they live on their hand.
- The state is surrounded by four Great Lakes, and is a famous tourist destination.
- Detroit is famous as the car capital of the world. Major automobile production companies such as Ford, Chrysler and GM have their base in the Detroit area.
- It is commonly known as the "Wolverine State". Interestingly, there are no wolverines now in Michigan.
Famous People of Georgia
- Henry Ford, founder, Ford Motor Company was born in Greenfield Township.
- William Hewlett, who co-founded the Hewlett-Packard, was born in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Mary Jean "Lily" Tomlin, the actress who won six Emmys and a Grammy Award, was born in Detroit. She voiced Ms Frizzle in the television series "The Magic School Bus."