Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Term Life Insurance- Tips For Finding the Best Rates
Term life insurance is also known as 'Everlasting insurance'. There are better chances that you would outlive the insurance policy given the condition that the plan is in active mode. There is nothing to worry about as long as the monthly premium is being paid out.
Insurance agents have a responsibility towards customers to make them aware of the details- the way in which a particular plan works. They should provide all the information before selling a plan to anybody.
Whole life coverage rates are much more complicated to understand than other products. Most of the people are not aware of the fact that whole life coverage offers the same type of death benefit as term, but it also includes an investment component as well. This means that it costs much more than Term Insurance plan in relation to monthly premiums for the equivalent quantity of coverage.
Most of the people are still not aware of the fact that best "Term Life Rates" are specially taken out to pay for the burial expenses of the policyholder.
You need to make efforts to find the right plan. It is eventually about your own money and life. Isn’t it right? One should be very familiar with all the benefits and coverage being offered by it.
Buying term life insurance is quite similar to buying car insurance. It is always in your best interest to walk away if you think that the agent is trying too hard for some selfish reasons. You should not buy life coverage for anybody but yourself.
It is a must-have product for everybody, especially for earners. You should check the ratings of a company. The best companies always offer more benefits at affordable rates. You should invest money in a plan which comes closest to your definition of a 'perfect plan'.