Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Donuts, Pepsi & North Carolina Term Life Insurance
Of all the good things that the state of North Carolina offers, term life insurance to be specific, might be the last thing on your list of things to buy.
Nothing can be more divine than an ice-cold glass of Pepsi accompanied by warm Krispy Kreme doughnut, a state known for these legacy foods. Krispy Kreme’s story began in Winston-Salem and the yummy delights are now available throughout the country.
Pepsi-Cola’s invention place was also in North Carolina, in New Bern. The state enjoys the attention it receives by being the inventor of Pepsi-Cola.
If this sumptuous information was not enough to digest, there’s another tantalizing piece of news. Each "barbecue king" has his secret, yummy recipe which is tossed down from one generation to the next.
In such a food heaven, it is easy to drop off the idea of buying insurance but do not let it happen.
The Shining Jewel
If you thought only food can distract you from getting term life coverage, you were wrong. If the food increased your appetite, the emeralds, another thing North Carolina is famous for, will put a sparkle in your eyes. The 20 largest emeralds in America were found in the mountains of this state.
The state is also known for its magnificent homes and beautiful national parks. The state takes a lead in aviation too, as the Wright Brothers made North Carolina famous by being the first to build an airplane capable of carrying humans into the air.
To enjoy a good life, get insurance now
Caught between such luxuries, don’t forget that to enjoy a good life; you need excellent term life insurance plans. If you don’t have insurance, get some to keep enjoying the luxuries of life.
Term life coverage is inexpensive for people who are in the pink of heath, as most of the companies don’t foresee you falling ill anytime soon.
But if you are one of those who are suffering from some serious disease, you have to make sure you buy it to protect your loved ones.
The sad news is, if you have a serious ailment, you will need to shell out more, much higher than the average rates. The options to counter such high costs are also limited. When buying a policy, bear in mind all the costs that the insurance providers want to cover. This may include funeral expenses, living cost and other household bills.