Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Texas Term Life Insurance is an Absolute Must
Texas is called the "Lone Star State". Any guess why? It's because the state at some point in time was an independent country with a single star flag. To feel its fight for independence, pay a visit to the Alamo and see the place where as many as 188 Americans lost their lives but not before holding back more than 4,000 Mexican soldiers for 13 days.
Jim Bowie died at San Antonio and got the Bowie knife named after him. "Remember the Alamo!" This battle cry, motivated the army men of Sam Houston to free the state from outside rule.
Term life insurance in Second Largest U.S. State
Texas is the second largest state in the US after Alaska. It is 10 per cent larger than France and twice as large as Germany or Japan. Three Texan cities - Houston, San Antonio and Dallas - have a population of more than one million. Being the second largest state, it seems obvious that it would be home to a large number of people with Texas Term life coverage plans. The situation has been somewhat opposite to it.
Changing picture of Texas Healthcare system
Insurance companies are doing everything possible to get things back on track. There was not much to talk about as situation was grim earlier. The good part is that things are changing for good. The market reports suggest that people are making enquiries and buying insurance, better than any other time in history.
Texas Term life insurance is indispensable
As per a survey, when it comes to adult obesity, Texas is ranked 15th of the US states. More than 25 per cent of its population can be termed as obese. As per another survey on obesity, four Texan cities are among the top 25 fattest cities in America. Houston is at number 6, Dallas is 7th, El Paso is number 8, and Arlington 14th.
Why you need Term life insurance
If you are a free bird without any liability, then you don’t need to buy it. However, if there are people who are dependent on you for their finances or otherwise, then you need to buy the right plan.
It offers the following benefits:
- The health plan will help your family pay your debts such as rent or mortgage and bills.
- You can raise your family in a better way. There is nothing to worry about the financial aspect of doing it.
- If you are a newly married couple and thinking of starting a family, plan it in advance. It will cost much less.
- It will provide a security cover to your aged parents or spouse.