Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Joint Maine Term Life Plans and Benefits
The State of Maine is famous for lush green forests and picturesque backdrops. Due to its natural surroundings, the state is mentioned in several books and has been at the centre of some Hollywood films. It is also a favorite tourist destination for hundreds and thousands of people across the country.
Maine is known for its seafood cuisine. The state is known for its shellfish. Some reports say more than 90 percent of lobsters come from the region.
The state also enjoys the growth of the greatest number of blueberries in the US. The blueberries are grown either in the wild or cultivated specially. It is famous as the Pine Tree state, as more than 85 percent of the land here is forested area.
When it comes to life expectancy, it is 21st out of the 50 US states. Its population is 1.3 million people, of which more than 9 percent are uninsured. The main causes of death in the state are cancer and heart disease.
Joint Term life insurance
A life insurance policy which is specially purchased by couples keeping future interests in mind. This kind of plan provides specific benefits to the married couples. A joint policy is also the best buy for business partners as it provides a kind of coverage that is appropriate for parties with an interdependent relationship.
In general, it covers two or more persons with the provision of paying death benefit on the death of one of the parties insured. The premium amount is much more than a term life insurance that covers a single person.
Prominent features of Maine policies
Before you opt for this kind of plan, read about some of its features and benefits. Joint term life insurance is sold through many other names like generally married etc. It should be noted that the benefits would be provided to one of the two remaining members.
- The plan is not just for married couples and families. It can also be considered if you're a retired person, homeowner or parent.
- The policy will work for you if your children are still young and require strong financial support from both of you. For instance, if one of the parents dies, the other one can manage daily expenses and raise children in an ideal manner.
- If the two partners together make payments towards home mortgage payments, they can use joint term life insurance. This will work as a mortgage protection. In case one partner dies, the other one can keep paying the installments.