Term Life Insurance Q&A
- Why should I choose BeyondQuotes?
- Which companies do we represent?
- Is BeyondQuotes licensed where I live?
- Is my information confidential?
- Do you only offer rate quotes?
- How do we choose which companies to represent?
- How much Term Life Insurance do I need?
- What are "level" policies?
- What should be the term length?
- Is it worth insuring my spouse on my policy?
- Can you explain the difference between Term and Whole Life plans?
- I suffer form a pre-existing condition. Can I still be insured?
Applying for a Policy
- How do I apply for Term Life Insurance?
- How do I find the best value plan for my needs?
- What is the waiting period between applying and coverage?
Term Life Insurance in Hurricane-prone State
A hurricane in August 2011 left behind a trail of destruction and doom in New Jersey. Many homeowners were without power and battled severe flooding. Whether you and your loved ones were affected or not, you must have realized how important it is to have an insurance policy.
New lease of life with New Jersey Term life insurance
You toil and toil to build a happy home and life for your family. But one catastrophe or any untoward incident is enough to snatch years of your hard work away. One flood and your life can be shaken to pieces. If something happens to you, your family will have to bear the brunt of what comes next on their own. So why lose all your hard work for a happy life when you can choose a perfect insurance plan.
Life Insurance will protect your loved ones and family when you are gone. Financial support in a time of need is always helpful and that’s just what your family will get with the payout.
How will Term life insurance benefit you?
In case something happens to you, your family or whoever is the beneficiary will receive money as a part of the agreement. They can use the money to help fend for themselves, complete kids’ education and take care of the zillions of household things that always pop up.
An insurance policy will take the weight off your shoulders and worry from your heart, as when you sit and think of your loved ones, you will be assured that you will leave them something if something happens to you.
What kind of policy do you need?
The amount for which you need to purchase will depend on a lot of factors. For example, your current income and assets, the number of beneficiaries you have and even your current debts. The policies will be priced competitively. The cost of insurance policies will, however, depend on many other things, such as your current health condition, whether you smoke or drink, etc.
Level Term life insurance
The rates normally do not go up over the course of a policy. They are tougher to find if you are looking for a really long policy terms like 25 or 30 years. Insurance companies may not be very keen to give you 30 year term life coverage because they know that in the future, they would earn more on new policies than old ones with long terms benefits.
However, in spite of all this, there are companies that offer level term life coverage rates. Just dig a little more and you have the chances of buying a better deal.